[freetds] Re: RE: Bug in SQLNumResultCol function?

Frediano Ziglio freddyz77 at tin.it
Sat Jun 12 11:10:37 EDT 2004

Il ven, 2004-06-11 alle 15:07, jun_chen at bankone.com ha scritto:
> Thanks a lot, freddy77.
>
> I downloaded the unstable version 0.63 today. Which library file should I
> use
> in the odbcinst.ini? I tried almost all of them in the lib directory, such
>  as libsybdb.so,
> libtdssrv.so, libtds.so, and libct.so.

???

odbcinst.ini contains informations about drivers installed and other
options.
My odbcinst.ini contains

[FreeTDS]
Description             = FreeTDS
Driver          =
/home/freddy/cpp/freetds/freetds/src/odbc/.libs/libtdsodbc.so
Setup           =
/home/freddy/cpp/freetds/freetds/src/odbc/.libs/libtdsodbc.so
FileUsage               = 1
Trace           = Yes
TraceFile               = /tmp/sql.log

[ODBC]
Trace           = Yes
TraceFile               = /tmp/sql.log
ForceTrace              = Yes
Pooling         = No

Note that odbcinst.ini do not contains entry for servers.