[freetds] problem about freeTDS installing on solaris, help me

ldai ldai at accunettech.com
Thu Jun 10 23:08:04 EDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:02:12 -0400, Lowden, James K wrote

Thanks  freddy77  、Magnus and jkl.
  Now I can pass the compile and run my test code on solaris.
  Thank your very much.

Best regards.
                                  leon
                               11th, June 2004
-----------------this is my compile command------------------
gcc  -I. -I/usr/local/freetds/include
test.c /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a -lm -o test -lsocket -lnsl -liconv -
lpthread