[freetds] problem about freeTDS installing on solaris, help me

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu Jun 10 11:02:12 EDT 2004

About ReleaseIPAddress, I don't know.  Perhaps "man ReleaseIPAddress" will indicate which library that's in.

As for libiconv, try "./configure --disable-libiconv".  I don't think we can use Solaris's iconv in any case.  The built-in iconv will handle ISO 8859 character sets.  If you need more, you'll probably need GNU.