[freetds] problem about freeTDS installing on solaris, help me

ldai ldai at accunettech.com
Thu Jun 10 01:59:56 EDT 2004

Hi:
   I download freetds-stable.tgz to install on solaris 8. Succeeded in
installing. When I try to compile test programe on solaris, I get thoes
results. I found those messages is about functions which are not been
supported by solaris.
   Do you know if I download the freeTDS which does't support solaris?
   If it is , please tell me where to download it.

Thanks.
                                  leon
                              9th, June 2004
compiled result message

socket                              /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a(login.o)
libiconv                            /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a(iconv.o)
getipnodebyname                     /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a
(threadsafe.o)
libiconv_open                       /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a(iconv.o)
ReleaseIPAddress                    libnextipc.a(f_nip_UpdateDHCPAlloc.o)
setsockopt                          /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a(login.o)
libiconv_close                      /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a(iconv.o)
getipnodebyaddr                     /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a
(threadsafe.o)
inet_addr                           /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a(login.o)
inet_ntoa                           /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a(login.o)
inet_ntop                           /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a
(config.o)
freehostent                         /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a
(threadsafe.o)
getservbyname_r                     /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a
(threadsafe.o)
connect                             /usr/local/freetds/lib/libsybdb.a(login.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ms_sql
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status