[freetds] state of dbrpcsend()

liam at inodes.org liam at inodes.org
Wed Jun 9 21:08:19 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 03:16:19PM +0100, Thompson, Bill D (London) wrote:

> to make the C code match your sp you'd have to omit the third call to
> dbrpcparam() and capture the return status with the appropriate calls
> dbresults, dbhasretstat and dbretstatus

Thanks for your response.

I've changed the code to call dbrpcparam() twice only but it still fails
in dbrpcsend(). Again, it never reaches the wire. Given that it doesn't
touch the wire after dblogin() is called, would it even matter if I had
my arguments specified incorrectly? It appears something is amiss inside
dbrpcsend().

Suggestions?

I might go and compile FreeTDS and dblib with -g and see what's going
on.

Cheers.