[freetds] Re: FreeTDS on Mac OS X 10.3.3

Doug Norton dougn at AgileEnterprise.com
Mon Jun 7 21:49:16 EDT 2004

I suppose that if you are only an occasional user then you may not want to
pay $29 for an ODBC driver.  I just don't have the bandwidth to do what
Actual does.

Personally I think Actual drivers are a great use of open source software.
The only other real single tier driver for OS X and MS SQL is done by
OpenLink and they are charging $495 for their driver.

-doug