[freetds] Problem with CS_LONG

Paul Rensing paulrensing at verizon.net
Tue Jun 1 22:21:40 EDT 2004

Hmm. Not sure (I'm not the DBA, just a user). The DB is running on
SQLServer. I will have to check later what the column definition is, but
it was pick to pack a datetime into an integer (14 digits long).

One change that might be significant is that I changed the "tds version"
for this DB from 7.0 to 8.0 in /etc/freetds.conf.

	Paul

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 16:49, Thompbil18 at aol.com wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> When you say that the column in the table is of type CS_LONG, what is it
> exactly ?
> Is the server Sybase or SQL server ? what is the database type of thia column
> ?
> I'm assuming a bigint on SQL Server....
>
> Bill
Paul Rensing <prensing at cimetrics.com>