[freetds] Undefined symbols building sqsh with freetds (Solaris 8)

Tom Millar Tom.Millar at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 28 12:57:07 EDT 2004

Of course you were absolutely right - turns out the libnsl was already
there, just needed the libsocket ... so after running the configure, I
manually added it to the src/Makefile before building.

Works a treat now!!

Thanks for being so patient with me - yes, I'm something of a newbie
when it comes to programming (or linking in this case)... I'm not sure
if this is something that needs to be addressed in the sqsh build or not
(I'm using the 2.1.1rc2 source).

Thanks again!

Tom.