[freetds] trailing spaces

Dan Wierenga dan at hornytoad.com
Wed May 26 13:50:22 EDT 2004

I'm having the same problem with Perl connecting to SQL Server 2K via DBI and
DBD::Sybase.   If anyone has a solution for that I'd love to hear it.

I'm just beginning development so I could definitely code around that.  But I'd
rather not sprinkle rtrim() functions all over my SQL code if I can get away
with it.

Thanks,
Dan

P.S.  Setting up freetds on FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE was a breeze thanks to the docs
and the list archives.  Thanks to everyone who contributed to that (you know who
you are)!