[freetds] bulk library in ct-lib

Thompson, Bill D (London) bill_d_thompson at ml.com
Mon May 17 11:38:43 EDT 2004

well thanks a lot freddy,

your compiler is more fussy than mine....

> you called _ctclientmsg in blk.c with less parameters...

yeah, I guess whereever I do this

_ctclient_msg(blkdesc->con, "blk_done", 2, 5, 1, 140);

You could change it to...

_ctclient_msg(blkdesc->con, "blk_done", 2, 5, 1, 140, "");

Your line numbers don't seem to the same as mine at the moment so I can't
find the others...

Bill

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute it.

Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.
     <http://www.ml.com/email_terms/>