[freetds] FreeTDS on Mac OS X 10.3.3

Thompson, Bill D (London) bill_d_thompson at ml.com
Fri May 14 15:38:23 EDT 2004

Mike,

I *think* that libtdsodbc only gets built if you have configured freetds
with "--with-unixodbc=" or "--with-iodbc="
having previously installed either unixodbc or iodbc as your driver
manager....

Bill

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute it.

Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.
     <http://www.ml.com/email_terms/>