[freetds] FreeTDS on Mac OS X 10.3.3

Mike Galban MGalban at Merion.com
Fri May 14 14:13:11 EDT 2004

Hello all,
I'm new to FreeTDS and ODBC in general but am very interested in getting it to work properly. So far I've been able to build and install on OS X 10.3.3 using the guides and helpful hints from the archives. Using tsql I've connected to and queried my company's MSSQL db and have gotten back the desired results. One thing that I haven't gotten to work is the building of the ODBC driver, at least that's what I can only assume. Looking for libtdsodbc.so in /usr/local/freetds/lib turns up nothing. I can't find it anywhere. I do have several .a .la and .dylib files in /usr/local/freetds/lib. Should I be pointing to one of the these files as the driver? Any help is greatly appreciated.
-mg