[freetds] RPM version different?

Greg Fisher fisherg at musc.edu
Tue May 11 11:50:52 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have just installed the RPM version (freetds-0.62.1-1.i586.rpm) on my
Fedora Core 1 server.  Seems to be working fine when I test using "tsql"
utility.  My question is about setting the environment variable
"SYBASE".  The documentation and FAQs indicate that the default
installation is to /usr/local/freetds, but the RPM install did not
create this directory.  Where do I point the SYBASE environment variable
to?  I want to use the CTLIB API.  Have I skipped a step along the way?
Thanks in advance for your help.

--Greg