[freetds] latest snapshot

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Fri May 7 14:41:53 EDT 2004

Oy vey.  SF changed the name of their CVS host.  I made changes in my local tree, and didn't think about the cron job (which does a fresh checkout from the anoncvs server each night).  As you might guess, the change happened, oh, around April 28.

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1

It's updated now.

Thanks for the reminder, Bill.  Guess everyone must be happy with the release.