[freetds] test

James K. Lowden jklowden at schemamania.org
Thu May 6 20:36:48 EDT 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004, "John Brandt Sr." <pgmr at Experts.tzo.com> wrote:
> If anyone needs them, I have some of the definitions of the TDS strings
> used in previous versions of TDS (5.1-7.0) if anyone needs definitions
> of those things defined as "magic" or "unknown" in the TDS
> documentation.

Anytime we discover something about TDS not documented in doc/tds.html, I
encourage people to update it.  If you know something that's not in there,
please add it and send a patch (or updated version).

The audience may be bigger than you think.  The folks over at the jTDS
project are interested in collaborating on better TDS protocol
documentation.  We're agreed to work together and are setting up the
technical framework.