[freetds] test

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu May 6 11:27:27 EDT 2004

Welcome, Pete.

I always smile when I read messages like yours.  Take an unlikely amalgam of stuff -- "Well, it *should* work" -- read the docs, check the archives, and voila! Perl on a Mac talking to a Microsoft server.  We're talking at least four "vendors" here.  Wanna take any bets how well it would have worked if it were all proprietary?

> I'll write up my notes and send to the list if anyone is interested.
> (Though it's probably a dupe of the information already here...)

UG contributions welcome in any form.  I don't use a Mac, so I basically parrot what I read here about what needs doing.

Regards,