[freetds] test

Pete Prodoehl pete.prodoehl at cygnusinteractive.com
Thu May 6 11:00:35 EDT 2004

Bugs? Well, as a newbie here, I'll find some and let you know. ;)

Seriously, I just got FreeTDS installed on Mac OS X and got the Perl
DBD::Sybase module working to connect to Microsoft SQL Server 2000,
which is a good thing.

The mailing list archive was invaluable, and I could not have done the
install without it.

I'll write up my notes and send to the list if anyone is interested.
(Though it's probably a dupe of the information already here...)

Pete