[freetds] mxODBC - problem with large data

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT Frediano.Ziglio at vodafone.com
Fri Apr 30 07:53:58 EDT 2004


I'm a developer of FreeTDS (www.freetds.org). We got a report of failure
calling a store produre with unicode data. It seems that mxODBC
(commercial version) try to use CHAR type for unicode; it binds data
with SQL_CHAR (after converting to normal data).

I wrote this patch to fix the problem. I use unixODBC however patch
should be applied to all mxODBC.c/mxODBC.cpp

freddy77
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: vedi.diff.gz
Type: application/x-gzip
Size: 494 bytes
Desc: vedi.diff.gz
Url : http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/freetds/attachments/20040430/2a46a4ba/attachment.gz 


More information about the FreeTDS mailing list