[freetds] Function sequence error from Linux => SQL Server 2000

Charles Bearden Charles.F.Bearden at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:40:16 EDT 2004

Thanks for responding.

I think you mean mxODBC changelog.

The only version of this package installed on this system for this
Python is 2.0.6, which I downloaded as
egenix-mx-commercial-2.0.6.tar.gz.

  find . -type f | xargs egrep '__version__ *= *'

in the source shows that none of the subpackages have this version
number, but it is the only version installed on this system for this
Python.  There is a copy of the same version installed in this Python's
site-packages, but I wasn't convinced it was done correctly, so I built
it myself and installed it in my own spot and am modifying sys.path to
import it instead of the site-packages copy.

Chuck