[freetds] new faqmaster

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Wed Apr 28 10:57:58 EDT 2004

I understand.  Fair enough.

> > Hosts can doubtless be found, but I don't want to devote the
> > time to it.
>
> Ok. I take it then that freetds.org isn't an option...
>
> If anyone else reading this is or knows someone who'd be
> willing to host a wiki, please contact me off list.

The freetds.org host might be an option; Brian will have to answer that.  Wherever it's ultimately hosted, DNS is our friend.  We can call it wiki.freetds.org, for example.

I participate in other projects that use wikis.  I'll let you know what I turn up.

Thanks for the offer, Garrett.