[freetds] ASA 7 Cannot Connect - Please Help!

Perren Smith perren at uoregon.edu
Tue Apr 27 13:49:05 EDT 2004

I guess I should have clarified:

>From the log file that I created using dbisql.exe I noticed that the db that
I'm wanting to connect to isn't started and the dbisql.exe app must start it
using the file location that I specify.

Can I pass in the file location of the target db using FreeTDS?  How would I
get this working in a *nix environment?  I've got ODBC connectors on the
Win32 platform that are doing everything perfectly, but not on my RedHat
box.

Thanks,

--Perren