More on using FreeTDS on a server (was Re: [freetds] Server dumps core...)

James K. Lowden jklowden at schemamania.org
Thu Apr 22 18:43:24 EDT 2004

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Steve Kirkendall <skirkendall at dsl-only.net> wrote:
> I've compiled it and *tried* to install it on Windows.  It does show up
> in the list of ODBC drivers in Windows' ODBC Data Source tool.  But
> whenever I try to access it, I get an error message saying that the
> setup routines could not be accessed.

I still have the 5-volume Win32 API documentation on my shelf, but I
really have no clue how to install an ODBC driver.  Part of my alergy, I
suppose.

I'm agnostic about documentation, however.  If someone posts clear
instructions for installing the driver on Windows, I'll happily include it
in the UG.