[freetds] Oracle heterogeneous services

Gregg Anderson ganderson at ghx.com
Thu Apr 22 11:47:21 EDT 2004

We are trying to connect our Solaris 8 Oracle 9i database to FreeTDS through unixODBC, and are able to connect to SQLServer2000.  However, all our queries through SQLPlus error out with "table or view does not exist.  Both tsql and isql queries run fine, so we are baffled.

Here is our configuration string...  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

locale is "C"
locale charset is "646"
Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script):
                           Version: freetds v0.62.3
    MS db-lib source compatibility: no
       Sybase binary compatibility: unknown
                     Thread safety: no