[freetds] FreeTDS ODBC Driver handles MONEY type incorretly onSolaris/SPARC

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Tue Apr 20 10:54:23 EDT 2004

I think it may be two separate issues.  Frediano made exactly the change you did on 12 February 2004; the ChangeLog entry says "support nullable money".  (Fine with me, as long is it's not *my* money.)  Cf. src/odbc/odbc_util.c, revision 1.61 at http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/freetds/freetds/src/odbc/odbc_util.c.

That floatdidf error looks suspiciously like the linker problem some other folks are having.  See their messages from yesterday.

HTH.