[freetds] Accessing Ms SQL Server queries through FREETDS C Apis

sajeesh_kumar at sifycorp.com sajeesh_kumar at sifycorp.com
Mon Apr 19 05:25:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have written a C program using FreeTDS apis to access MS SQL Server. I am able
to connect to SQL Server using C apis. But my problem is that I am not able to
fetch the proper results for the queries I had sent through C program. I will
give my sample code which can be great help. Pls help me.

I am sending my sample code as attachment in this mail.

One Note : I am not using any ODBC apis in this program. I am using only freetds
apis only

Thanks and regards
Sajeesh Kumar