[freetds] Exceptoins are not picked up by FreeTDS fromDB?(0.62.2 )

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at uni-duisburg.de
Sun Apr 18 10:44:47 EDT 2004

Frediano Ziglio wrote:

> Some early release do not capitalize names returned from SQLTables. I
> think that now it should work... However I got core as previous
> versions... Is OpenOffice ODBC support stable ??

BTW, there is a special website for the FreeTDS/ODBC's 'counterpart':

http://dba.openoffice.org/

As I understand the 'connectivity' module should contain the driver
interfaces that are part of OpenOffice. I must admit that I have no
idea if it is worth digging into that in order to make FreeTDS/ODBC
work with the OpenOffice ODBC interface.
It probably would be easier to create a 'FreeTDS/SDBC' driver than
putting the ODBC driver into the right shape ....  ;-)

Martin.