[freetds] Exceptoins are not picked up by FreeTDS fromDB?(0.62.2 )

Frediano Ziglio freddyz77 at tin.it
Sat Apr 17 06:10:21 EDT 2004

Il ven, 2004-04-16 alle 15:55, Piet De Jong ha scritto:
> Found it, the problem is that the first line in the stored proc is:
>   set nocount on
>
> This caused raiserror not to throw....
> However, the problem is that I need to 'set nocount on' in there
> otherwise MS ODBC does not throw
>
> Does this make sense ?

Fixed in CVS. This fix resolve issues with raiserror and transaction
tests. I don't think to backport this fix for these reason
- too extensive
- it still require some tests (although all unittests pass and DBD::ODBC
works as expected)
- current CVS do not introduce any additiona problem (not compiled with
--enable-developing) so IMHO it's time for a release...