[freetds] Exceptoins are not picked up by FreeTDS fromDB?(0.62.2 )

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT Frediano.Ziglio at vodafone.com
Fri Apr 16 10:39:12 EDT 2004

> Found it, the problem is that the first line in the stored proc is:
>   set nocount on
>
> This caused raiserror not to throw....
> However, the problem is that I need to 'set nocount on' in there
> otherwise MS ODBC does not throw
>
> Does this make sense ?

Not that much :)
I checked code and seems that some fixes got not backported...
However I tried with current CVS and got no error :(. mssql in this
situation do not send DONE tokens (with errors) so we do not see the
error >:-(
I think there's some more work to do (not that easy however... I need to
catch messages and set error if we get one...)