[freetds] Server dumps core while reading login packet

brian at bruns.com brian at bruns.com
Wed Apr 14 20:01:19 EDT 2004

Steve: my webmail is showing your messages as empty, so I know you
sent a follow up to this but I can't read it.

The server accepts TDS 4.2/5.0 and 7.0 logins, however beyond that
some of the 7.0 stuff is missing.  TDS 5.0 does work however.

As part of my super-secret mystery project, I'm about to pick up some
of the TDS 7.0 stuff again, but probably not in a time frame conducive
to what you are doing.

Brian