[freetds] FreeTDS and iodbc

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Wed Apr 14 13:05:48 EDT 2004

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/troubleshooting.pdf

You may find the above helpful.  Look for '__floatdisf'.

The problem is that your linker isn't finding that symbol at runtime, nor pulling it in at link time.  In the output log from building FreeTDS, you'll find where libtdsodbc.so is linked.  It seems you'll have to modify that line to include libgcc.a, and re-link by hand.

I imagine this is function of libtool.  For the record, could you post the versions of your compiler and linker (if available)?  Are these what come with Solaris 9?