[freetds] FreeTDS and iodbc

Nicolas Goy goyman at goyman.com
Wed Apr 14 12:34:39 EDT 2004

Hello everybody,

I try to setup tds with iodbc.

I use freetds 0.62.1 with iodbc 3.51.2.

I can compile everything well, and I can connect to my database with tsql.

I did setup iodbc, I think correctly.

But when I try to connect with iodbctest, I got this error:

1: [iODBC][Driver Manager]ld.so.1: /opt/iODBC/bin/iodbctest: fatal:
relocation error: file /opt/FreeTDS/lib/libtdsodbc.so: symbol
__floatdisf: referenced symbol not found (0), SQLSTATE=00000
2: [iODBC][Driver Manager]Specified driver could not be loaded (0),
SQLSTATE=IM003

Can anybody help me?

Regards

Goyman

Sybase ASE 12.5.1 on solaris 9 sparc. (tds and odbc on same architecture)

odbc.ini

[ODBC Data Sources]
xelnaga = Xelnaga Sybase server

[xelnaga]