[freetds] too many casts, sire

brian at bruns.com brian at bruns.com
Tue Apr 13 17:35:34 EDT 2004

In my day we only had 1's and 0's and sometimes we didn't even have
the 1's! ;-)

I learned C on an Altos system III box (not sure the exact model, I
never actually saw the thing).  Later I owned an IBM RT of my very own
purchased second hand from the university.  Oh, the thrill of my very
first root account!

Brian