[freetds] bcp timestamp trace

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Tue Apr 13 12:11:53 EDT 2004

> From: Frediano Ziglio [mailto:freddyz77 at tin.it]
> Sent: April 13, 2004 11:25 AM
>  - computed. Do not import

My mistake.  Computed columns, it seems, are ignored:

"Remarks
Values in the data file being imported for computed or timestamp columns are ignored, and SQL Server automatically assigns values. If the data file does not contain values for the computed or timestamp columns in the table, use a format file to specify that the computed or timestamp columns in the table should be skipped when importing data; SQL Server automatically assigns values for the column."