[freetds] 0.62.3 ODBC raiserror unit test fails

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Tue Apr 13 10:52:26 EDT 2004

Hi Freddy,

I'm not sure I understand.  Is the following true for 0.62.3?

1.  ODBC responds correctly to packets resulting from a Raiserror statement.
2.  raiseerror.c is broken.  It falsely reports incorrect behavior.

If so, I can ignore the unit test failure, and I can correct it if I copy HEAD:odbc/unittest/raiserror.c to BRANCH0_62:odbc/unittest/raiseerror.c.

> > One minor thing.  The SQL command is "raiserror", with one
> 'e', just like sp_helprotect has one 'p'.  That's just a
> spelling rule in Sybasese.  Could we change the name of the
> program and the text of the FAIL message to match?
>
> Changed in CVS HEAD

Thank you!

Regards,