[freetds] RE: Make fails solaris 8

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Tue Apr 13 10:58:59 EDT 2004

Fedora core uses bash, no?  The bash 'test' builtin supports both -L and -h.

Testing for -r is not enough.  This is the doc/Makefile.am we're talking about; we need to know if the symlink is present.

Damian confirms that -h works.  I'll switch to that and build him a special one-off distribution based on the 62 branch for him to try.