[freetds] General Error in nvITrans_BeginT - rc = -1 Follow u p

Jeff Fisher JFisher at Emery-Waterhouse.com
Fri Apr 9 07:29:45 EDT 2004

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT [mailto:Frediano.Ziglio at vodafone.com]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 3:12 AM
To: FreeTDS Development Group
Subject: RE: [freetds] General Error in nvITrans_BeginT - rc = -1 Follow
up

Time ago I had an off-ML chat with Andrea (in Italian). We get HSODBC
working. All test he did passed. You have to use CVS version (0.63) with
--enable-developing switch. To read columns metadata HSODBC use
SQLPrepare followed by SQLColAttribute (or similar); this mode is not so
efficient however we cannot change HSODBC so I change FreeTDS :)