[freetds] General Error in nvITrans_BeginT - rc = -1 Follow u p

Jeff Fisher JFisher at Emery-Waterhouse.com
Thu Apr 8 08:40:22 EDT 2004

Moving to version 0.62.2 solved the transaction problem but we now have the
following error:

[Generic Connectivity Using ODBC]Record SKU_MASTER has no fields. Loading
failed.

We've looked at the log output, but haven't seen anything obvious.  What
should we be looking for in the logs?  At this point I don't know if this is
a problem in the driver or on our end.

btw - we tried 0.63 but that seemed to fail completely after connection.

Thanks

Jeff