[freetds] Post unofficial 0.62.2 patch

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Fri Apr 2 12:26:48 EST 2004

Hi Freddy,

Thanks for the update.

I'll apply your patch this weekend. To avoid confusion, I'll release it as 0.62.3.  We won't run out of numbers.

BTW: tds_ascii_strupr()?  I don't understand the purpose of this routine.  If it found a string with one letter in the range [128,255], it would convert the rest of the string to upper case, leaving that one character unchanged.  That seems odd.  Also, a bikeshed question: should we use isascii(3) and toupper(3) instead?