[freetds] 0.62.2 and spurious errors?

Casey Allen Shobe cshobe at osss.net
Thu Apr 1 13:45:29 EST 2004

James K. Lowden wrote:
> I expect it will.  I posted a tentative 0.62.2

Happy to report that I'm using it now and it's working perfectly.  Not a
single complaint.

I'd like to go ahead and include this in my install document, but I need
to make an SRPM (because at least the 0.62.1 RPM did not work with
RedHat 7.3) to do so.  Can I do that using the spec file from 0.62.1?  I
don't know anything about RPM, so if it's more complex than that I'll
probably just wait for an SRPM release of 0.62.2.  How long is it
typically before SRPMs are available after source is released?

Thanks!  Great work!  (dunno why the patch didn't help - I patched the
SRPM and used RPM to install it, so maybe because that version was
already installed it didn't actually install it or something stupid)

--
Casey Allen Shobe
Open Source Software Solutions
cshobe at osss.net