[freetds] FreeTDS 0.61 broken with Sybase

uckun uckun at diligence.com
Mon Jun 30 04:17:42 EDT 2003

At 12:06 PM 6/27/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>If you're at all familiar with how PHP handles Sybase, do you have any
>suggestions on how to get PHP to handle sybase DATE and NUMERIC formats?
>Does PHP have date and decimal types?

PHP is a loosely typed language. It however has lots of functions for
converting dates and such.

I for one find date handling in PHP to be inadequate for my needs so I have
had to write some of my own date handling functions. Before you go off
writing your own functions though I would recommend you look into ADODB
http://php.weblogs.com/ADODB it has some useful date handling routines.
Also do a search on phpclasses http://www.phpclasses.org/ and you'll find
lots of date libraries.