[freetds] Freetds/php empty recordsets.

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Fri Jun 27 14:57:18 EDT 2003

Nick mentioned to me that the web site is out of date, but any release will
always be on ibiblio.

ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/freetds-0.61.1.tar.gz

also not to be overlooked:

ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/current/freetds-pre-utf8.tgz

I doubt either of these fixes the problem; it's not mentioned in the
ChangeLog.  I would appreciate feedback.

> Any news on the next stable release?

Not before October, probably before Christmas.  That's my guess.  :-)

--jkl