[freetds] FreeTDS 0.61 broken with Sybase

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Fri Jun 27 11:30:45 EDT 2003

Bill, before you go home for the weekend, please send whatever you've done
on iconv.c to jklowden at schemamania.org.  I might get a chance to work on it
this weekend.  Besides, it's a more rational division of labor.  You
understand ct-lib resultset processing better than I do, and I know just
what iconv needs to do.