[freetds] FreeTDS 0.61 broken with Sybase

Thompson, Bill D (London) ThompBil at exchange.uk.ml.com
Fri Jun 27 04:43:30 EDT 2003

James,

AFAIK, Freddy was playing with the results processing just before he went
away.
He had some problems with ODBC results processing, which were proving
intractable...
I know I discussed some ideas with him, and gave him some code I was working
on, which he has partially committed. along with some ideas of his own
I know he did some basic tests, but it was definitely work in progress...

Unfortunately, due to the other issues (iconv), I cannot play with and debug
the current snapshot at the moment - dang!

Bill