[freetds] FreeTDS 0.61 broken with Sybase

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu Jun 26 17:54:33 EDT 2003

I agree it's consistent.  Also weird, because you're using db-lib (via the
mssql extension).

Thank you both for taking the pains to narrow this down.

I'm not sure what to do yet, but I'm convinced the problem lies in FreeTDS
(probably in libtds).  In fact, I think it probably was introduced with
tds_process_simple_query().  That's just a hunch at this point.