[freetds] FreeTDS 0.61 broken with Sybase

Alex Kiesel alex.kiesel at document-root.de
Thu Jun 26 15:25:37 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 15:52, Alex Kiesel wrote:
> > Is it feasible for you to use a recent snapshot?  We noticed some problems
> > with stored procedures that don't return a result set; those have been fixed
> > since 0.61.1.
> >
> > I will try to reproduce your sqsh script with our current CVS version.
>
> Hi,
>
> I've compiled the current nightly snapshot (0.61.dev.20030626), and run
> sqsh with it. It seems this problem has gone.
>
> I'll check for php now...

Hi,

the sqsh problem seems to have been fixed, unlike the PHP one. I've
built freetds 0.61.dev.20030626 with
./configure --disable-threadsafe --with-libiconv-prefix=/usr/local

The output from the testscript in my first mail still remains the same,
though I compiled PHP5 out of CVS of today.

Please tell me how I can help you to find the reason...

Greets,
Alex

PS: I think this is the same problem which Tim Uckun describes in
<5.0.0.25.2.20030626111332.00af1810 at mail.diligence.com>