[freetds] Config or environment setting for toggling quoted i dentifiers setting

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Tue Jun 24 17:16:45 EDT 2003

I removed the above lines, added a field to TDSSOCKET that holds a default
value set by tds_alloc_socket() and is read by tds7_send_login().
tdsdbopen() turns off the ODBC bit immediately after calling
tds_alloc_socket().  db/is/set/clr/opt handles DBQUOTED_IDENTIFIER.
src/dblib/unittests/t0001.c requires dbisopt to return the right value
(OFF); if it reports OFF and is in fact ON, the insertions, using double
quotes, will fail (but the test will still pass, because this is really more
than t0001 is meant to accomplish).

Committed minutes ago.

That should do it.  My thanks to Mark and Bill for their insights.