[freetds] Config or environment setting for toggling quoted i dentifiers setting

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Tue Jun 24 14:31:13 EDT 2003

I have reproduced your results with the CVS version.  I'm not aware of any
way to query the server to obtain the status of QUOTED_IDENTIFIER (singular,
btw).  I will experiment will Bill's ODBC bit to see what happens.

Thank you for clarifying how this affects you and how to test for it.  A
quick modification to src/dblib/unittests/t0001.c (changing the quotes)
exposed the problem.