[freetds] Stored proc returning an empty record set?

Alan South asouth at diligence.com
Mon Jun 16 14:19:41 EDT 2003

Peter, many thanks for that.
The DBA had missed that and this PHP person did not have a clue.
We had felt that it was returning multiple datasets, but no one had caught on.
I had re-written the entire stored proc in PHP - but boy was it slow!
Now we are back on track.  Apparently FreeTDS was not sending the count string
until we upgraded from .57 to .61.