[freetds] freetds on windows

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Fri Jun 13 13:54:03 EDT 2003

It would be the same as any other environment variable.  If you're compiling
from the command line, "set SYBASE=d:\path\to\freetds" should do fine.  To
inspect, "set SYBASE".  If you're using the IDE, you need to add it via the
control panel (or, right click on "my computer", Properties->Environment)
and restart VC++.

I haven't built DBD::Sybase in Windows, but it might be that you need to add
FreeTDS's location the include and linker paths, too.

HTH.