[freetds] freetds on windows

Luis Arturo Chávez e_chavelin at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:43:00 EDT 2003

Is there a way to use freetds on a windows machine? I know it compiles with gcc under cygwin and with MS Visual C, but these two environments generate different libraries. Under cygwin, when I compile DBD::Sybase with freetds support, it doesn't have any problems finding freetds, but when I try the same thing with MSVC, it can't. Is it possible at all or am I doing something wrong? I have searched in the documentation but there is no mention about using it on a windows machine.

Thanks in advance,

Luis Arturo Chávez
e_chavelin at hotmail.com